Monday, November 3, 2008

NECESSARY, Daisy by Marc Jacobs Perfume - On Permanent Release.

Marc Jacobs has done it again, second time round with the new Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume. I should of done this earlier because of my name. But on to it. The new perfume is packaged in an opaque black bottle with gold daisies as the cap. It is an Eau De Parfum opposing to the Eau De Toilette. You can get it for a little more than you would pay for the Eau de Toilette, but a fanatic like me is likely to get both of them. Have fun with this fresh fragance. And the Daisies' are imaginary if you want to know.

Photobucket
The Original Eau de Toilette

Photobucket
The New Eau de Parfum

Look out for the gift packs, as they are perfect for Christmas.

Love Porcelaine.

1 comment:

  1. Daisy daisy give me your answer do,
    'course will send u a postcard. I am so impressed about your blog. Dya reckon I shouldn't have put piccys up of myself? Cya

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!