Friday, December 26, 2008

Top 10 Most Ridiculous Black Metal Pics Of All Time


Well some of you know that I listen to metal (and nearly anything else) but most of you don't know a thing about metal, let alone Black Metal. To start you guys off and kick start the action and blasphemy I introduce the "Top 10 Most Ridiculous Black Metal Pics Of All Time". And I know by the end of this you'd have laughed and I've had convinced you that Black Metal can be fun(ny).

http://web.archive.org/web/20060427214911/www.ruthlessreviews.com/top10/10blackmetal.html

I put the picture there as a joke.

P.S. If you're the impatient kind start from the bottom and work your way up.

Love the Slightly Demonic Porcelaine.

and I think the first one at the top of the page is priceless. haha!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!