Monday, January 5, 2009

Foundation A Pain? Lancome's LaBase Pro is Just For You!


For me foundation is one of those things I try to avoid. It has the tendency to destroy my face in a day and find it irritating that the finish on my face is never perfect no matter how good they say they are. But there are ways to get around it. Lancome's La Base Pro is a makeup primer that acts like the second skin you never had. It leaves your face with a smooth palate to start your makeup artistry on so that the foundation you use glides on seamlessly.

Now, I have this and a word of advice, don't use on eyes or where ever you might be using lipstick, eye makeup etc, as it will slide off (especially eyeliner). Also it is pricey but you need only the littlest bit to cover your face.

Try it, you'll find it at Myer and David Jones.

Love Porcelaine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow whee... this is like a whole dictionary of things. :O I'm very impressed. :D

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!