Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mini Haul From Sirvinya


A while ago I received a package in the post from the lovely Sirvinya. Sirvinya writes beauty reviews and looks on her blog at www.sirvinya.com and makes videos on YouTube.
This is what I received in the post, a mini haul of cosmetics:


Barry M Dazzle Dusts in a bright greeny blue called Kingfisher and a brown with silver sparks called Old Gold.
E.L.F. Hypershine Lipgloss in Joy.
Maybelline 18 hour lipstick and balm in Red Passion.

I'll be excited to use all this since Barry M and E.L.F. can't be bought down under. I've always looked at their websites and such, dreaming away... Hopefully I'll be able to find out if they're as good as they look.


The Maybelline lipstick will be fun as well; bright and dark colours are my thing and this is a truly bright, fiery, classic red!


Thanks Sirvinya!

Love, Porcelaine.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad it got to you OK and that you like everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice package!
    I mean this in the unseediest way possibly lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sirvinya thanks!
    @ Lil thanks! I knew I had great assets, ;D lol

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!