Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NOTD #3 Black Plum


So I've gone back to dark colours since my nails have recovered. I was wearing a light pink with one coat so that's been chipping off heavily, but it's been good since that's what I wanted, for me to pretend I have bare nails but still be wearing varnish!

This Nail of the Day is called Black Plum from Ulta 3 for $2.50 which is a dark purple with a slight red shimmer and matches perfectly with my Revlon Creme de la Chrome Plum Appeal Lip colour. I used two coats for a very opaque finish, but you can definitely get away with one coat, and then cleaned up the edges.


Tip: Darker colours usually take longerrrr to dry and can take up to 45 minutes to dry completely. Wait around half an hour depending on the colour and coats you're using before doing anything too physical with your fingers to avoid smudging and a rough finish!
Yeah, I love tips, lucky you!

This picture shows how close the nail colour is to my lip colour, yay! It is taken with a flash.


Love, Porcelaine (Nail Addict).

2 comments:

  1. Really love that eye and lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Musicalhouses: I think that colour is my favourite, and when I saw that nail polish I was thinking "I have to have it!".

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!