Saturday, January 30, 2010

Package From Miss K

Recently I received a small parcel in the post from Miss K from Aromaleigh Cosmetics. You can find her at her Blog or her Cosmetic Site. Excitely I opened it up straight away. This is what came from inside of the envelope:



A book on happiness called Everyday Happy 365 Ways to a better you by Jenny Hare.
Aromaleigh Bete Noire Eyeshadow in Darcelle.


It will be interesting to incorporate this book into my life! I know some of my friends would love to read it too. I flicked through the book and loved seeing that some of the suggestions included was using make up and doing your nails to bring a smile to your face. I know some of you might groan at the sight of self help books, and on occasion I do too but it's always good to put some perspective into life without taking these kind of books too seriously. It's also good that this book is not at all technical with rules you have to follow, it is simple, and lets you decide for yourself what you'd like to do.


The Bete Noire eyeshadow is an olive green with turquoise sparks. As with all Aromaleigh shadows, it has depth and creativity weaved into the shadow. I'll be excited to try this out!


Thanks Miss K.

Love, Porcelaine.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky!! :) I never got around to writing about my personal happy for Miss K. Let us know when you do one of the things from the book!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ handcraftedCarolyn: thanks, i've already done putting makeup on and doing my nails! but i do that all the time so that probably doesn't count. hopefully it might help my studies and all that stress.

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!