Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blog Change!!!

You may just have noticed something different... Have you? You get 3 FULL guesses!
YES, I changed the layout of my blog! And this is just to make sure that everything fits in with my... well you know what (no guarantees...and no, it's not anything rude).

So enjoy the new change (and I'm finally getting ahead of the times and digging back up my old HTML skillzzzzz, haha).

This is all courtesy of the lovely Itkupulli who makes lovely art graphics!

Love, Porcelaine.

P.S. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it's my shop. No guarantees as I've been quite busy. I don't want to promise anything just in case it doesn't happen. And I think it looks better this way anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!