Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random Self Conversing #1

Well partly to fill in time and update you guys I've decided to write up some random conversing about the blog (this will be in point form):
  1. Most importantly: I'll be posting Medusa's Makeup reviews soon. I'm trying to be thorough but it is taking a fair while. Expect to see this in the next few weeks. Also this is basically my first mineral makeup review (which I should of posted like a year ago, sorry!), and that I will compile this into a whole post since it will be broken into parts.
  2. I'll be writing a review on Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment, and why I think it's a waste of money.
  3. HAND SHIELD is one of the best products out there. I'll tell you why this and some other special products actually does what it claims to do.
  4. I'm making yet another Rhubarb Pie... And it happened to be forced by a friend of mine (urgh, well lucky her).
  5. Store is likely to come soon. Hoping by the end of this month we'll have one running and accepting orders and the like. Very exciting!
So stick around and feel free to follow me. The reviews will be coming soon!

Love, Porcelaine.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment :D
    To be quite honest with you, I don't actually use the rapid clear gel that often as I don't get many pimples anymore. Whenever I do use it though, it seems to clear them up really quickly everytime!
    Your blog looks really neat btw, just had to follow you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @makeupper: thanks for following! that might be why it works, since you don't use it often. i think my brother said once that it had steroids in it as the active ingredient but i'm unsure if that's the case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that's probably the reason why :P Steroids in it? That's interesting, I wonder if it does!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!