Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Self Conversing #2

Yeah, It's that time again. What am I up to?
  1. I finished part 1 of 3 for Medusa review. Part 2 on the way, just need some decent pictures.
  2. I dread taking pictures the most. I'm crap at it. I need some photo skillzzz... okay, so that was random (but I guess that was the point hence blog post name :P).
  3. I finished the hand shield review (and very quickly too!) but avoided taking photos... as you can tell, this post seems to be all about the photos.
  4. An Aromaleigh review is coming up (and I'm number 2 about this, should I skip this?).
  5. Okay so I think I'll be selling on my blog and not on etsy, so you will being seeing posts on stuff I am selling. Pretty jewellery!
  6. I tried to keep this to 5. But well, you're getting 6 today. I might be changing my domain name (that's what they're called, right?). Does anyone know if this affects followers? Because I don't want to leave people in the lurch, I love you guys!
Hmm, and you're probably noticing that I haven't been posting much. Again, I've been busy. I guess that excuse is wearing thin. But also, my posts are becoming more detailed and longer in size so it's becoming difficult to post regularly.

2 comments:

  1. Excited for your reviews, I love seeing other people's opinions on the products ^_^

    I think if you just make your site name blahblahblah.com but it's still through Blogger, all your followers stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather! Thanks for the info. I think I'll change the name then. Reviews are definitely my favourite things to write and read, though writing them can be quite challenging (and did I mention I hate taking photos? :P). I think part 2 will come in a few days time, so be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!