Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Early "New Years Resolution"

Half way through the year and I'm already seeing a world of things I'd like to see myself doing by/at the end of the year. This is a semi random self conversing as a list of things for myself to remember, and I want to see how it goes by the end of the year:
Ooh, la la...Fringe.
  1. Get a fringe. When fringes will no longer bother me while doing other activities (because I don't have to do them anymore!) I will get a fringe for sure! And perhaps dye my hair? Red, purple or pink?
  2. Lose weight. I've been doing that gradually already for the past few years and with some success, but when you get halfway through your goal point it gets harder to lose those excess kilos and you start having a stalemate with the battle against your weight.
  3. Keep at the posting of shop items. As soon as the year is freed up I will try harder to get this sort of stuff done.
  4. Spend less on cosmetics. Am I kidding myself? Okay, so this is going to be a hard one since I like to do reviews, and without new products... no reviews. I need to work on that...Maybe I'll change my mind. We'll see.
  5. Hey, how about just spend less! Screw it, I need a pair of new boots! Plus feed my fabric shopping habit.
  6. Sew up a formal costume-y dress. First I need to figure out what I even want to make! Need to design, then buy the fabric and sew crazily!
  7. Maintain my blog of course!
  8. If there is anything else I need to do for the end of the year, I must add it to this list!
Er, not this sort of fringe >.<

Love Porcelaine.

4 comments:

  1. I so have one of these lists, haha. I won't wish you luck, I'll wish you... sufficient determination to fulfill your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ jade: thanks. I'm pretty bad at having determination for a lot of those things I listed so i'll need your wishes! :P. most of the ideas have been boiling in my head on and off, so I thought it was about time to get it off my chest and remind me every time i get on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im envious... i can not sew a straight line even if my life would depend on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ harakas: sure you can! practice makes perfect as they always say, but if you try, even for a small project, you'd be surprised what you can make.

    but then again you can always buy stuff instead!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!