Ooh, la la...Fringe.
- Get a fringe. When fringes will no longer bother me while doing other activities (because I don't have to do them anymore!) I will get a fringe for sure! And perhaps dye my hair? Red, purple or pink?
- Lose weight. I've been doing that gradually already for the past few years and with some success, but when you get halfway through your goal point it gets harder to lose those excess kilos and you start having a stalemate with the battle against your weight.
- Keep at the posting of shop items. As soon as the year is freed up I will try harder to get this sort of stuff done.
- Spend less on cosmetics. Am I kidding myself? Okay, so this is going to be a hard one since I like to do reviews, and without new products... no reviews. I need to work on that...Maybe I'll change my mind. We'll see.
Hey, how about just spend less!Screw it, I need a pair of new boots! Plus feed my fabric shopping habit.
- Sew up a formal costume-y dress. First I need to figure out what I even want to make! Need to design, then buy the fabric and sew crazily!
- Maintain my blog of course!
- If there is anything else I need to do for the end of the year, I must add it to this list!