Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hold My Hearts Earrings (LIMITED quantities)


Hold My Hearts Earrings (LIMITED quantities)


MORE VIEWS:

#  #  #  # # 
Can't wear earrings? Not a problem! I understand how annoying it can be. Clip on earrings can be made if requested to keep everyone happy and at no extra cost!

These pair of earrings are a cute drop of 3 golden hearts with an 'inscription' of the word "Love" and a rose hanging on complementing gold and black beaded wire and sprouting from like a floret out of a filigree cap.

They are perfect for both casual and formal wear.

There are limited quantities. Once supplies run out I may or may not be able to make them again.

From the top of the earring to the bottom of the hearts it measures 7 cm (2.8 inches).

You can buy them here or email me about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!