Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wishlist #1 Evil shades Evileyes Primer

This is on my wishlist:

  • Evil shades Evileyes Primer - it's an eye primer that comes in 3 colours. I'm very interested to see how well it works especially considering the options they have and the texture it is in. I've never managed to buy UDPP (Urban Decay primer potion) or TFSI (Too faced shadow insurance) not because I never wanted it (trust me I will beg for it if possible) but just because there is almost ZERO availability in Australia and it is expensive buying overseas (as well as here). These three colours provide an opportunity for transforming your eyeshadow as well as keeping it there... for $6 it's pretty good value. So this is on my wishlist!
Love, Porcelaine.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get a black base! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to get the evil shades one or the high voltage one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i should check out the high voltage one too then. thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!