Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First Award...!



So, to get the award you must do 3 little things:

1) Say who gave it to you -> The lovely and charismatic Cacau from Fancy Geek! Thank you Cacau
2) List 10 things you like -> 

  1. Making things created from love and thoughtfulness.
  2. Having good friends. Some old, some young, but have always stuck my me especially when times have been tough. 
  3. Having written reviews, posts or comments that have helped people. 
  4. Achieving in life. 
  5. Making all sorts of art from various art forms.
  6. Daydreaming about the future.
  7. Philosophising about everything.
  8. Taking time for myself to sleep, listen to music, do my makeup, or just to sit and think.
  9. Admiring and smelling nature (and my large backyard) especially from a good seat by the window.
  10. Watching children.


3) Pass on the award to 10 other bloggers!
(I'd give one to Cacau but I guess that's not allowed?)

1 comment:

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!