Monday, November 22, 2010

Quick Post on Ramblings, Your feedback is needed!

So after saying what I had to say on Saturday I've decided on a couple things.
The camera I love to hate.

  1. That as suggested I will starting posting LOTD/EOTD's and just post my eyes. So I will try to retain my privacy but you'll be able to see the results of what I secretly do with all of the masses of hauls I seem to collect; you would probably think I pile it on my counter for it to collect dust!
  2. So if you would be kind, point out some suggestions of inspirations and colour combinations that you would like to see. (Of course, if in the end it isn't working out then I'll stop doing it, but it shouldn't be a problem)
  3. I'm thinking of doing videos...I have made a Youtube channel but I haven't used it at all. I really need a decent camera first before anything so we'll see how it goes. But again, go ahead and make some suggestions on what you would like to see.
  4. I would also like ideas on what to review next. I do have a months worth of reviews to get through so don't worry, I still have a stack to go through but since shipping here often takes 2-3 weeks and I need to test them out which I don't often have a chance, type up the posts and take photos, as well as come up with the money to buy them, it would be nice to plan on what to get. So that's where I'm at, at the moment.
So if all is feasible, things will happen. But your help is needed. I've never done this sort of thing and although I have a general idea of how this will work I think a cooperative effort is needed. When I do post things up I would love it if you told me if my camera is showing things okay or not because sometimes it looks different on different computers.

2 comments:

  1. Okie! We will help! :D I love green + red or green + purple looks. I think videos are a good idea, though I think it might make it harder to keep your privacy. And... I have no suggestions, I think. Have you tried silk naturals? I'm trying it and enjoying it... Virtue Natural is one of my favorite companies too... so I recommend both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cacau: I have tried doing green and purple as you suggested. I'm finding the self photo taking very difficult :( I'll keep trying at it but I fear my photos may look bad! How do you do it, by the way?

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!