Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wasabe Rain (My First EOTD)

Cacau requested green and purple so I came up with this.
I did this experiment just for you!



Medusa's makeup Wasabe (green) on eyelid.
Medusa's makeup Purple Rain (Purple) on outer crease and outer v.
Bourjois tester in a purple with aqua duochrome shimmer on inner v.
Innoxa Black Liquid eyeliner on upper eyelid.
On Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.

The pictures are really bad and I'm not sure how to take a photo of myself.
I'm having difficulty with blurring, aiming my eye and getting the angle right!

Love Porcelaine.

9 comments:

  1. Getting good close-up shots of your own eye is HARD, I think these look great! And I love the colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love that shade of green.
    xoxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasabe is beautiful! Getting eye shots is really a matter of trial and error, it's definitely hard :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful! You did well! I don't think pictures are bad. Eyes are hard to shoot!
    Wasabe is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Heather: Thanks. This picture seems better than some other ones I took.

    @ Suki.X: The green looks greener IRL. It looks bluer and paler but I'm pretty sure it's not meant to look like that. It would be a nice colour if it was real!

    @ SilhouetteScreams: I'll keep at experimenting with taking photos. It is hard!

    @ Cacau: Thanks. These pictures were okay. I will try to post more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the pictures turned out quite well! I usually take pictures on manual mode with the macro button and that takes care of the blurriness

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Mai: I will try that. I'm not sure if it will work. While I put it without a flash and on macro it still blurs. I'll keep trying! But we'll see if a new camera will help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Lil: Thank you. Do you like the bright colours? I love doing bright colours like this look!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!