Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cerelia New Spring Hair Comb


Cerelia New Spring Hair Comb

MORE VIEWS:


Fresh spring and we are reborn paled green beneath the snow. We rose and blush to the warmth lush at the shelter of the trees.

This hair comb features blossoms of light green tipped with sweet fuchsia surrounding the enclosed fresh tea green centre bloom.

Extra care has been taken and the flowers have been secured using two methods to bond it together as well as possible and have been carefully arranged.

This would be perfect as a wedding comb which would be very symbolic, or even just for everyday wear!

For more click here!

Love Porcelaine.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! So petty! I really like this comb! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cacau: I think this is my absolute favourite hair comb. I've always been in love with soft rich greens. I hope someone will enjoy it too and make use of it!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!