Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Immortal Darcelle EOTD


I'm a bit fuzzy on what exactly I used. Taking a guess on some of these:
Mac Prep & Prime eyeshadow primer and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy as base.
Aromaleigh Bete Noire Darcelle on eyelid.
Fyrinnae Immortality on crease.
Fyrinnae Dragonmagic on mid crease (I think a slight dash of this).
Fyrinnae Equality on inner v.
Innoxa black liquid eyeliner.

I just realised how orange my skin looks in my last EOTD. It looks so wrong!
This one is much better.

Love Porcelaine.

5 comments:

  1. Loved it! It looks so pretty! :D

    I hope you'll be able to solve everything with your e-mail soon! ^^

    Such pretty eyeshape too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love the eyelook! I especially like the gold color. BTW, I'm having a giveaway on my blog, just in case you were interested. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Cacau: I think my eye has a funny shape! I haven't tried out my email but when I asked for assistance I still haven't received a response yet. I hope they do!

    @ Y: The colour is actually supposed to be a metallic golden olive green rather than fully gold which makes it funny! Congratulations on your giveaway, I'll be sure to head that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm part of your "F"
    I like blog!!;)
    Come on http://selenia-levolchanel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these colours!! I nearly always wear a glittery gold on my eyelids, and that olive gold is just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!