Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Amarante Depths EOTD

 Such a gorgeous combo. I really like this green and purple look and it's very dramatic especially for daytime.
I went a lot heavier with the eyeliner than usual.
 Here's what I used:
Evileyes primer as base
Aromaleigh Amarante on inner lid
Aromaleigh Mirelle on middle of lid
Aromaleigh Collete on outer lid and crease
Innoxa black liquid eyeliner (flick up and line heavier than usual).
 
Above two are daylight with flash though it doesn't show as vibrant as it should.
Also does anyone have requests of makeup looks? (Red and green will be done soon as requested. I will also try doing the glitter ones too)
Feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do.

Love Porcelaine.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous! :D Your eyes look amazing with this colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!
    You always do really pretty looks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this look on you!
    How about trying a purple and brown look? This seems to be my choice of colors lately despite them being quite an odd combo.
    xoxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Heather: Thank you!

    @ Cacau: Thanks. I think this suits just about everyone which is good!

    @ Lil: Thank you! I think I've just scraped the ice. I should experiment more when I have time!

    @ Suki: Thanks for the suggestion. I will try to do that in the coming weeks! I think that's a great combo!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!