Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Adoration

New Year, New Segment. About every month I will post on a few products I've been using a lot lately and just adore!

Lately I've been trying to simplify my makeup and use less pigmented products on my lips. My lips seem to be getting unpigmented spots on them. I have no idea if that's from some sort of product I'm using so in being precautionary I've mainly been using Aromaleigh lipbalms in Yuzu and Pink Grapefruit for a clear moisturiser for my lips.


When I want a little kick then I use ELF's Vixen Hypershine Lipgloss for a light tint. It has a jelly texture which I actually quite like. It's pretty cheap and of very decent quality.


I've also been reaching for my Aromaleigh Bete Noire shadow in Darcelle. It has amazing depth and complexity which makes it so easy to wear. I can wear the one shade without looking like child's play. It's currently my go to shadow when I'm scrambling to get out of the house!


The last product would be my Parfait Pomegranate hand cream. It's not technically good but I find the 'Pomegranate scent' irresistible. I use it on my dry ankles and arms as well as my hands. I'm not sure if it does smell like pomegranate (my pomegranates don't typically smell like anything when you're about to eat it) but it's fresh and fruity and I love it!

Love Porcelaine.

2 comments:

  1. I also have no idea of what Pomegranate smells like!!! :D I've used to love my Aromaleigh balms, but I ran out of them! ^^
    I really enjoy Epically Epic ones and Virtue Natural ones, though! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cacau: I'm actually trying to get rid of them. This might sound absurd but I don't normally use lipbalms. I bought them on a whim along with AL lippies when they were on sale. At least I'm still using them. I'm saving the blood orange scent till last. Every scent I've chose has citrus. I love citrus.

    I might have to investigate about pomegranates. I have the tree, but it isn't fruiting. I still have no idea what it smells or tastes like even though I drank some of it's nectar this morning mixed in with orange mango juice.

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!