Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Royal Leila Flower Comb (limited quantities)

Royal Leila Flower Comb (limited quantities)

More Views:


 This is an elegant hair comb made with a beautiful fall of deep plum wisteria surrounded by a fan of forest leaves carefully arranged so that they drape in a waterfall shape against your hair.

It is a simple way to dress up your hair do and would look very nice over a partial ponytail. Just gather the hair on the top part of your head and tie an elastic, then just push the comb above the elastic.

This would suit as a different twist to a wedding hair comb or even just for everyday wear.

I am not sure how many of these combs I will make with this specific kind of flower and colour so it's a good idea to buy it now in case I never sell them again.

The last two images shows another Leila hair comb in "Ruby". Find it in my shop!


Love Porcelaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!