Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Silent Terpsichore EOTD

 On this day I had a job workshop so I thought I'd tone down my usual eye looks and opted for these subtle colours. 
Personally I'm not fond of it and it just doesn't feel 'me'.
I chose neutral 'skin simulating' colours.
Nevertheless I was aiming for a good impression that might help me get the job so suppressing myself for one day...I can deal with that!

 Here is the simple method!
Evileyes primer as base.
Meow Terpsichore on lid.
Aromaleigh (repack) Russet a touch on outer crease.
Innoxa black eyeliner.

So boring!
I don't really get the point of using eyeshadow that looks like what your skin already looks like.
Glad that day was over!

Love Porcelaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!