Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Big Bird on Fire EOTD

 
Nevermind that that first picture is a failure. I unintentionally made this very tropical.
Maybe it was subconscious because my friend was holding a going away party with a tropical coloured theme.
When I got to the party after doing some errands I realised that I forgot to dress up tropical!
 Here's what I used:
Evileyes primer as base.
Fyrinnae OMGWTF on inner lid
Medusa's makeup Big Bird on middle of lid
About Face firecracker on outer lid and outer crease
Australis silver purple taupe eyeshadow (from electric dreams duo) above crease.
Urban Decay liquid liner in Crash on upper lashline and flicked out twice.

Love Porcelaine.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your double winged liner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Y: Thanks, always nice to do something a little different.

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!