Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bluesparklin' Vampire EOTD


A little more complex, shocking and colourful!
I decided to be dramatic but maybe the blood drained from my head coming up with this at 5-6 in the morning! Yes, this was a daylight look!

Here is how I did it:
 Evileyes primer as base.
Napoleon Perdis Loose Shadow in '3' (aqua) on inner lid.
Aromaeleigh Rocks! in bluespark on middle lid.
Aromaleigh Rocks! in londondungeon (dark purplish blue) on outer lid, crease and flicked out.
Manic Panic pressed shadow/ blush in Vampire Red above crease.
L.A. Girl Mark My Eyes black liquid eyeliner on lashline and flicked out.
Bourjois light purple aqua highlight eyeshadow on inner corner of eye blended above inner crease.


Love Porcelaine.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome colour combo! I may try to recreate it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ SilhouetteScreams: Love to see you do this! It's always fun when everyone has their take on things especially as everyone's eyes are different!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!