Friday, March 4, 2011

Lolita Hearty Fauxnad NOTD


This was taken after I did some chopping so there are poetic peeling hearts and knife marks on my fingers!
It seems I was Valentine inspired having made this a day after Valentines but that was totally unintentional.
The top picture is daylight and the bottom picture is with flash taken 'upside down' to show the stamps.
As you can see I finally got a fauxnad set and this is the fifth or so time I experimented with this.


I'm slowly getting the hang of it but it's no perfect job!
Here you see a crown, lollipop, hearts and filigree hearts.
These rich red stamps (+ silver butterflies you can't really see)
went over a glitter and heart sequin nail polish.
Whimsical fun!
Perfect for lolitas!

Love Porcelaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!