Saturday, May 21, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT: WHAT IS HECK IS GOSPB PROJECT B?

So if you've been following my Twitter and this blog you may have noticed some posts about the elusive Project B.

For a while now I've had my clothing and jewellery store open online and have enjoyed doing it but I've found it takes a lot more dedication to do it! 
Recently I've been so busy with work and life and have felt the stress of pressure on me and I also haven't been able to keep up with the main store.
I felt that I was losing a bit of positivity and needed something to look forward to, lift my spirits and create enjoyment within myself.
Around the same time I thought about jumping into the clothing and jewellery retail world I have also been naturally interested in creating makeup.
So I finally decided to create makeup as something I could do to make me feel better, like therapy!
And what followed was the idea to share my creations.
Like many eccentrics I've had a love for bright pigmented colours and whacky out there shades. 
Now, it will be pretty clear that the whacky out there shades won't be appearing in my makeup for some time but instead I've put all my passion and love into a premiere collection of eyeshadows
for my Garden Of Shadows MMU Store (an offset to my main one).
So yes, that means that I will be opening an online Makeup store much like many Indie mineral makeup companies.
It is my hope that my love for makeup will also be loved by hundreds around the world.
I want to show this in my new collection through its important theme which will be revealed very soon.
I'll formulating the colours before long and will be selling them in due time.
If you can, please spread the word!
I'd like people to enjoy them and know what this collection means to me.
Find my GardenOfShadowsMMU store here (it's not totally up but will be soon) and I suggest you bookmark it!
You can follow on Twitter for ongoing news and sneak peaks...
You might like to follow my Facebook page but I'm not sure if I'll be using it since FB always acts up!
And of course, remember to follow my blog (I'll still be doing makeup reviews as always!).

My dear friends, I'd love to hear what you think!

Love Porcelaine.

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! Good luck!
    I'll be supporting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lil! I might try and sell it at markets in the city. Also if you'd like to buy there's my store too...hopefully it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'm excited to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ SilhouetteScreams: I'll be having a bloggers pack if your interested in reviewing. They will be for free in Australia (postage costs elsewhere). I can send you an email when it's up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Y: Shouldn't be long now! Should be coming in a month or so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I am sooo excited and can't wait to see your collection! Um, totally sign me up for first purchase!
    xoxxx

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!