Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lavande Agate EOTD

 After so many classic looks recently that I didn't feel worth posting it seems complexity has pervaded this blog.
I think the colour combos are coming together.
I love the slightly strange match.
Unfortunately the colours turned out a little different and transparent then IRL!
Here's what I used!
Evileyes primer as base.
Aromaleigh repack lavande on inner 1/3 of eye.
Aromaleigh Jolie in crease.
Aromaleigh Sabine on outer lid (I think).
Aromaleigh repack agate on inner corner of eye to highlight and blend to red.
L.A. Girl Mark My Eyes black liquid eyeliner.

That's a lot of Aromaleigh but I got over my AL preservation attachment.
If you buy it you might as well use it, right?
I don't know. Still a bit sentimental but at least you get this!

Love Porcelaine.

2 comments:

  1. The pop of red is gorgeous. So much sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ SilhouetteScreams: Thanks! You have no idea how much I love shimmer and sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!