Thursday, June 2, 2011

#GOSPB: Work in Progress Update

I thought it would be nice to update everyone with what is going on. 
At the moment I'm still busy but my plans have been quite on schedule. 
To get things going I've created two types of listings that will serve as a Precollection purchase.
HERE and HERE!
In other words you will be able to buy the upcoming collection at a HUGE DISCOUNT (up to 50% off).
It's a little reward for all the mystery and taking a leap of faith.
This will help support the making of the collection and being able to get supplies.
These listings will be on at a limited time until the release of the collection.

On to other news, I've also been trying to organise to have these sell in markets around Sydney.
So for those in Sydney I'll tell you when this might happen.
They will be marked up a little to cover market associated costs but might be better than having shipping costs.
(Unfortunately I won't be around but I'm sure you'll be in good hands!)

Remember to follow my Twitter as I'll be continuing updates and will try to post some pictures of the work in progress!

Love Porcelaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!