Wednesday, July 20, 2011

THE LIPSTICK FEMINIST COLLECTION REVEALED

 So I know you've been waiting a fair bit but it's now time to show what all the fuss is all about (and to prove that, yes, things have actually been progressing!).
If you haven't seen it yet click here for the info about the collection. It is utterly heartfelt!

Here are the eyeshadow colours one by one. I'll probably do more detailed posts with EOTD's.
They are all named with names. They are based on real people but these names might not actually be their names (just to confuse you more!). Think of it as symbolic!

Kristina
I chose this picture in particular in this post so that you can see the universe in it =P!

Liv

Zhen
Cacau

Janelle
Katarina

Heather
 Eve
Meg
Anne
Jane
Kari
And now for some details of how to buy:
For the listings there will be full size jars and sample bags (I might make mini jars later).
You can buy the whole collection in 'one click'.
Just have a look at the sidebar for categories.
There will also be bloggers packs where the eyeshadow samples are free when you review the colours.
I will be slowly posting in the next couple weeks each individual colour and hopefully an eye swatch.

Love Porcelaine.

6 comments:

  1. OMG IM SO PWETTY!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes you are so pretty! Actually it's one of my proudest eyeshadows that just gelled perfectly. So you're very PWETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh <3 Kristina, Eve, Anne and Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be making purchases when I have money again ;] so much pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, that's such a compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!