Thursday, July 7, 2011

More news!

Just thought I'd give an update.
The makeup stuff is still...coming (really, really soon). 
But besides that I've decided to write up a page of some info about the store and such, kind of like an FAQ page on a website
It contains basic information as well as a little on interesting things about my approach.
It also has links of where to find me.
Speaking of which here is a new link!
I've been sucked into the world of Tumblr (actually I did look at some Tumblrs but not frequently).
I thought this would be the best place for short updates and as well as a peek into my personality.
I'm a fairly private person but most people know I'm a little goth (definitely at heart!)
That - I'm not afraid to show so feel free to enjoy!
Here's the link: http://gardenofshadows.tumblr.com/
Predictable name of course!

And I'm sure you've all seen my first eyeshadow.
I've actually made more than that but I don't want to double/triple/quadruple/???? post when the whole collection is released...
Nonetheless I'm like a proud mum!

Love Porcelaine.

2 comments:

  1. Yayy!! I love the FAQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! I tried not to make it purely boring shipping, etc. Hope it made for a laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!