Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Follow Up: Lip Stains

After my review on the old Revlon Just Bitten lip stains I had come across other lip stains. I swatched them at Kmart but I forgot who made it. I have a feeling they are Covergirl Outlast but at the same time I felt like I recalled them as Maybelline and with different numbers. Well I'll just go with Outlast.

I've definitely seen them before but when you compare them to Revlon, Outlast is designed for 12 hour wear I think (or at least long wearing) whereas Revlon doesn't have any accommodation for this. I haven't tried them on my lips apart from swatch them but here are the swatches.

It's pretty much a red, neutral and neutral coral.

Love Porcelaine.

4 comments:

  1. It looks nice, but I've seen reviews and it performs similar to the revlon one... :/ I think most pen-stains work in similar ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sucks. Too bad. I haven't bought it so I have no idea. Lip stains are a nice idea but most don't seem to be all that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always swatch these pen lipstains and then can't get them off my hand for days! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I had them on all day on my hand and thought it was possible they would last on the lips but apparently not. The search continues...

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!