Saturday, August 27, 2011

Say NO to lower lashline! EOTD


Doing my lower lashline never looks good in real life.
I fooled myself into thinking of doing it again.
Okay, it's not that bad, but seriously, makeup doesn't go with my lower lashline,
pretty much end of story.
This EOTD was from ages ago.

Here's what I used:
Evileyes primer as base.
Fyrinnae PE spread evenly on top of Evileyes.
AL Mirelle on lid and outer corner of eye.
AL Jolie in crease and above lid.
Bourjois light purple with aqua duochrome loose shadow on inner corner of eye.
I put Innoxa black liquid eyeliner on after taking the pictures.


Love Porcelaine.

3 comments:

  1. Nooo! I love makeup on the lower lash line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if it works for you that's great! Just doesn't work for me most of the time but I wish it did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SPARKLY! I love eyeshadow on the lower lashline myself ;]

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!