Saturday, November 5, 2011

Guess who's back? Back Again?!?!

I'm back!!! And boy am I excited! For a while there I didn't post, but that's alright since I did promise myself I would post when I had time (and I didn't have time though wishing ever so much that I did!).
Getting back to the news related stuff, I guess you'll find this boring but bear with me.

  1. I'm going to get back to the habit of posting starting with a renewed and refashioned RSC #11 (Random Self Conversing for those who have just started following!) and this is the chance to get all your stories out as well as mine!
  2. I'm going to start a new collection with all new types of products and I've taken into account what a lot of people have commented. I like working with everyone since I think that's truly the way to progress and move forward (though don't point me out as another Gillard =P!!!). As soon as I've finished formulating I'll reveal the theme. I LOVE THEMES, if you haven't gathered that already... I'll also be doing some intensive testing of my products to get the most out of them that I can.
  3. G-I-V-E-A-W-A-Y. I think that just about says it all. I think I'm ready to do another one and although I didn't get to do one for the last collection this new collection is a nice opportunity. We'll see how that goes but that will definitely come after I've sorted everything else.
  4. I've started to learn a lot more about formulating since my last collection and I want to reformulate them. Before I can start doing that I need to move the old stock. That means discounts, sales, etc. which I'll have to think about. I do know that there will be freebies with the upcoming collection making them quite like a set of conjoined twins!
  5. There will be a few odd projects here and there. A while ago I mentioned a charity eyeshadow but the cause I have chosen is rather obscure so I'm worried about the validity of it (though it is valid in my personal opinion. Tell me what you think about little known causes). If things go well with the upcoming collection then making the charity eyeshadow will be worth it. Christmas is another occasion I want to recognise so there might be an odd eyeshadow made depending on how time flies.
  6. I will be having a hiatus around mid January to mid February as I'll be overseas. I rarely get this opportunity so I'm taking it! I'll be taking orders during that period but not shipping and may not be contactable until I'm back. If you're worried about getting your parcel on time please order by the beginning of the new year.  
  7. I've also done a lot of shopping. For the stuff I was supposed to review long ago I will try and get up the relevant ones. There will be new Inglot, Daiso, Essence, BYS and other random reviews. I like to focus on good affordable items since they are the surprises worth buying.
  8. I have a renewed sense of humour so I'm going to play jokes if possible. Totally unrelated right?
  9. Also lastly, SORRY FOR THE TUMBLR SPAM ON MY TWITTER THESE FEW MONTHS!!! I owe everyone some real sweets haha, you wish tweets!
 Love Porcelaine.

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! I'm really excited to try out the new formulas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay good to see you back again! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Time to get posting and formulating then!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!