Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Heart of Gold: Eureka! Loose Eyeshadow

Even though my collection is based on Gold I was determined to add shades without adding gold in them. What could be more boring then 7 completely gold shades?
So I looked to the familiar Australian Gold Rush history (And what a story! You should look up the Eureka Stockade!).


Here's the description:

"We swear by the southern cross to stand truly by each other, and fight to defend our rights and liberties!"

Australia's gold rush came at a mortal cost. A sudden battle was fought by a group of miners against the invading government forces united under the new Eureka Flag. It depicted the Southern Cross - the Crux Constellation.



A navy shimmering base with silver stars and subtle purple undertones.


Now that quote is so heartwarming and powerful!

Love Porcelaine.

2 comments:

  1. I love the name of this, but because I love the Eureka tv show ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like an interesting show.

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!