It's getting close to my hiatus so here is what to expect in the coming couple months:
- My computer needs to be fixed. I know this is all terribly hectic! I probably won't be able to post and I'm not sure how long it will take. I'll still check up on emails and orders.
- I will slowly be doing an overhaul of this blog. I've done some renaming of titles and tidying up of blog posts so that information is clearer.
- I've released the eyeshadows for Heart of Gold Collection. It's been a few months of process to get this working but it has come clashing with my hiatus. These eyeshadows will be properly available in a couple weeks (under 'made to order' status) but until then any orders will expect to be processed with extended TATs as they are currently under the preorder period.
- Most shop listings have been overhauled. I'll continue to simplify and clean up listings after Lipstick Feminist reformulation but that will be a while later.
- I will not be processing orders from 16th January to 18th February. I'll be accepting orders during this time but they will definitely not be shipped until I come back.
- I'm in the process of creating a store website. I'm not positive on whether or not it will work but that's on my wishlist. Have any ideas or recommendations?
Thanks for listening! Love Porcelaine.