Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Updates

It's getting close to my hiatus so here is what to expect in the coming couple months:
  1. My computer needs to be fixed. I know this is all terribly hectic! I probably won't be able to post and I'm not sure how long it will take. I'll still check up on emails and orders.
  2. I will slowly be doing an overhaul of this blog. I've done some renaming of titles and tidying up of blog posts so that information is clearer. 
  3. I've released the eyeshadows for Heart of Gold Collection. It's been a few months of process to get this working but it has come clashing with my hiatus. These eyeshadows will be properly available in a couple weeks (under 'made to order' status) but until then any orders will expect to be processed with extended TATs as they are currently under the preorder period.
  4. Most shop listings have been overhauled. I'll continue to simplify and clean up listings after Lipstick Feminist reformulation but that will be a while later.
  5. I will not be processing orders from 16th January to 18th February. I'll be accepting orders during this time but they will definitely not be shipped until I come back.
  6. I'm in the process of creating a store website. I'm not positive on whether or not it will work but that's on my wishlist. Have any ideas or recommendations?
Thanks for listening! Love Porcelaine.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the new shades and results of the blog overhaul! I hope your computer gets fixed soon :(

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!