Monday, January 16, 2012

Heart of Gold Palette - Garden of Shadows Cosmetics

This was an unexpected occurance! 
I was planning to make a palette for myself to take on my travels including 4 of the 5 colours from the Heart of Gold Collection. 
I didn't originally intend to sell it but thought it over and decided to make a few of these palettes to share with everyone!

They are SOOO CHEAP right now!


Since there's 30% off storewide you get 4 colours for just $9.76!
It's in handy packaging, they're pigmented and the colours complement each other beautifully.
How great is that?!


Love Porcelaine.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!!! I'm so glad to have found your blog! I really enjoy reading your posts! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!