Friday, February 17, 2012

Back! The Month That Was...

The last month or so has been a whirlwind of experience for me! My usual holiday destinations in my life has mainly consisted of camping parks and me trying to enjoy beaches without tanning! I'm back in Australia. Here's a taste of the month that was!
  • I spent a whole MONTH overseas enjoying the shivering cold which I envied as I dislike the Aussie summer! The last time I went on a proper holiday was way over 3 years ago!
  • I've learnt a thing or two about travelling which got me inspired and will later share some tips on how to best prepare! I'll also be sharing my smallish (tbh, large and repetitious) haul...
  • Sale is over but.... I will be fine tuning the shop and bringing in more blushes in a range of awesome colours for the daring!
  • The hiccuping posting will continue since that holiday won't pay itself LOL! But as always, I will try my best.
  • I lost my pink hair in a crazy chemical straightening (my already very straight hair) incident! I'll talk about chemical straightening in a 'tell all' post!
  • Lancome Color Fever Gloss in 125 Aaron's Red became my new best friend! I wore it practically everyday as my go to for an easy splash of colour! It looks like the perfect LIP STAIN. Now I'm in disbelief that I went so long without a few high end products (I used to be a Lancome addict and hoarded this lipgloss for ages >. > not good for the wallet)!
  • Learnt to drink tea. I was already trying to drink green tea before I left due to supposed health benefits like antioxidants and appetite suppressant...? I need more water intake anyway! My favourite? Korean green tea with roasted rice tea bags. It's quite different to most of the tea you get out there, the rice makes all the difference!
  • I've decided to join Jerry (SilhouetteScreams) on Project 10 Pan. I will attempt to kill 10 lipglosses!
So how was your month? Find any products you are love with?

Love Porcelaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!