Sunday, March 4, 2012

EOTD: Lost in Sharp Icy Waters

This was strangely one of those days when my camera actually co-operated with me and didn't totally blur my images! ...but I completely forgot what I used. 
I have a feeling that these were random colours I concocted which actually paired up well but still didn't pass the mark (I'll have to re investigate because this is stunning!).


 What I used:
TFSI as base.
Some sort of Aqua with gold shimmer that I concocted on lid.
Some sort of navy blue, could be GOS' Kristina or Eureka! or something new, on crease and blended above lid with the aqua.
Some sort of blue shimmer on inner 'v' and blended above eyelid.
LA Girl Mark My Eyes felt tip eyeliner winged on upper lash line.



Love Porcelaine.

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Probably my favourite EOTD that you've done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's such a complement! It's a shame I have no idea what colours they are so I'll have to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous :) That lid color is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!