Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sorry! + Upcoming Product

I've been silent for the last couple weeks due to internet faults that *ahem insert most hated company* neglected to fix. More reviews are to come, continuing on with the 3 part Napoleon Perdis reviews.

Also my shop is a bit empty at the moment. I've been meaning to properly rehaul the old shades and bring in new ones. Here's a sneak peek to one of the new shades which is so far my favourite!


It's the loveliest blue and it changes colour from an aqua to purple, and it's a glitterbomb (blame me, I love shimmer and sparkle!).

Hold your horses, it's not coming out for a while yet and I'm very busy at the moment but I thought it would be nice to share this with you =D!

Love Porcelaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!