Saturday, November 3, 2012

Deus Colour Changing Pressed Eyeshadow by Garden Of Shadows

It's deep, dark and mysterious.
It has an aura, it's enchanting,
Like God, Like Deity.

What does Deus look like?
"'Deus' is an elegant, ethereal colour changing pressed eyeshadow with a dusty dark purple base and a halo of blue shimmer that shifts to purple."


Just like its sister Starling, it's packed with sparkly shimmering punch!

What's next?
Two other colour changing eyeshadows are in conceptualisation stage.
They might be an orange and a ruby red, however it's not set yet!
I will also be reintroducing some more Lipstick Feminist shades in Pressed form.
Kari and Eve have already been reformulated!

Love Porcelaine.

1 comment:

  1. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!