Saturday, November 17, 2012

EOTD: Archive

Here is a look I did a while back. 
I'm not completely sure what I used (my own Garden Of Shadows shades are quite likely, maybe with others, not sure).
Nonetheless I quite like this look and wanted to share it with you!



Garden Of Shadows shade matches for these colours would be Janelle (shimmery yellow over lid), Kristina (rich dark blue mixed with Janelle), Eureka! (crease and upper eye for a bit of blue shimmer). LA Girl Mark My Eyes as liner and Too Faced Shadow Insurance as base, my go tos!



I know it has been a while since I've blogged.
I'm a bit more freed up now and will try and gain back the momentum I once had.
Look out for my giveaway for my store coming soon!
If you are a follower of this blog you get bonus entries!

Love Porcelaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!