Sunday, April 7, 2013

EOTD: Chasing the Sun

 Long time, no see! (Get it?!?)
Back here with a bright look that I wore a few months back in the summer that justly fits!


 I used one of my favourite high impact eyeshadows by Napoleon Perdis' in Fuchsia as a base to create a look that's like Emilie Autumn going off on a sunny tangent!
There's a bit of Medusa's Makeup's Big Bird in the inner corners of my eye and I think Purple Rain just sweeping across the outer/mid section of my eyelid giving a sort of duochrome effect.
Lastly using Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Crash as a double winged eyeliner on my upper eyelid creates a fluttery touch.
As always Too Faced Shadow Insurance is my go-to primer!


Paired with OCC's Lip Tar in Anime you get a great fuchsia filled look!

What do you think? 
Luckily my camera was more cooperative than usual!

Love Porcelaine.

1 comment:

  1. This look is so pretty! I wish I was brave enough to wear it x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!