Tuesday, May 28, 2013

EOTD: Island Sand

 Ah, this beach is beautiful. Isn't it?
....Oh, sorry I forgot you were there! But doesn't this look just remind you of island sand awash with the turquoise ocean filling the horizon! This time I had a few cream eyeshadows on hand, those famous Maybelline Color Tattoos and I managed to pull together this look!


The pictures seem to make this look so effortless and simple but oh my god! The Color Tattoos were a force to be reckoned with. Trying to layer and blend the colours together was a nightmare! But what's a look with just 1 colour?


So with this look I didn't use any primer since these are supposed to stay on well!
I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald on the lid with my fingers (haven't done that in a long time!). Then I applied a Tenacious Teal Color Tattoo on the outer corner of my eye as well as in the crease. I had to pat it on so that it would stay on the Emerald and get it blended alright.
To top it off with a delightful sunset a bit of yellow eyeshadow (probably Medusa's Makeup Big Bird) above my inner crease blended with the rest of the eyeshadow.
Do a double wing with black eyeliner, mascara if you wish and you're all set!


Have you tried Maybelline's Color Tattoos? How do you like to apply them?

Love Porcelaine.

2 comments:

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!