Friday, May 3, 2013

Monthly Adoration

Lately these few months have seen a new dawn for my makeup habits which has opened the doors to so much more experimentation. My new love are blushes!
I've been slowly building a collection of blushes. Much of it are powder blushes from years past that are hardly touched since I blush didn't look right on me! Since then I've slimmed down slightly allowing for my blushes to have a chance!

What have I been using recently? The first blush I used was ELF's Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy. It's a baby pink that I experimented with because it would be easier to pull off a light colour. It was okay and I can't say the formula was crash hot.


Then I moved onto the powerful stuff! Illamasqua's Cream Blusher in Brazen was a sharp red. At the same time I changed my blush application technique and used it on the underside of my cheeks. It worked well and I thought I had nailed my application. I thought "No more apples of my cheeks!"


But then came my Garden Of Shadows Lotus Pressed Blush! It's a really likeable pink that can be used anywhere: lips, cheeks, eyes! Somehow this blush was so gentle and glowy! It looked good and not clown like on the apples of my cheeks and I was able to wear loads! It was beaming and youthful!

Anyone not a fan of blushes? What are your experiences?

Love Porcelaine.

You may notice that there isn't a month attached to this. I had this sitting in my drafts folder and forgot about it but it was meant for the beginning of this year. My feelings haven't changed and I have more blush centred posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!