Wednesday, June 12, 2013

EOTD: The Art of Byzantine

Byzantine art is filled with an earthiness gilded with golds and bronze and this look certainly reminded me of the charm of this empire and what it created!
These colours really suit each other in a strangely rustic way!


Wouldn't it be just divine if this eye look were to be matched with the headdresses below?
I think that would give it such a magical effect like a gilded worldly princess!

I used Eve by Garden Of Shadows for the green on lid.
Then I added the rusty red, a great Twilight by Duwop pigment to the outer corner of my eye. Make sure that it hugs the green eyeshadow in a wing like shape!
A gold (Aurum by Garden of Shadows would work) was added to the inner corner and blended over the red and a good lashing of metallic copper eyeliner winged out gives such an impact!


Love Porcelaine.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!
    This is beyond stunning :)
    I love the shades you have combined and I love the oriental feel of this look :)
    Thank you so much sweetie for following my blog :) It truly means the world to me :)
    I have followed back through GFC and Bloglovin :)
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there
    me again.. just wanted to let you know that I have tagged you on my blog with the Beauty Blogger tag :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for commenting. I'm glad you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!