So now that I've gotten into the zing of things I feel great that I've demolished all those blush posts that I had been meaning to post for months! I've loved every single comment I've gotten! But there are still some posts that I owe some readers and some exciting new reviews, guides and comparisons to come!
Here's a good list of what's next:
- The Good Old Urban Decay Primer Potion VS. Too Faced Shadow Insurance - I've owed a special blogger, Y from Pretty China Doll this review for years! It's going to be a straightforward detailed review, very easy to read.
- The Ultimate Guide to Refunds, Replacements and Exchanges for Australia and Online Shopping - I've had the full range of customer service experience in so many years that I have been blogging, reviewing and as a customer! Now I think is the time to explain fully your rights when buying cosmetics which I think there's just not enough information out there at the moment!
- Physician's Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent - This is currently my go-to face finisher! It's truly a holy grail for me and you have to see why!
- NOTD: Rimmel Metal Rush in Bronze Princess
- NOTD: Savvy By DB Galaxy - An attempt at the legendary Chanel Peridot nail polish.
At the moment I'm pretty proud of my Guide to Korean Cosmetics Post which has garnered over 1400 views in just 3 months! Thank you all who have read and enjoyed it. It's been the fastest success and I will have more guides to bring you here soon!