Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September Adoration

This month picks are being revealed a little earlier than usual because the Liptember lipsticks are only available this month and I want to talk a bit about my favourite one! I've been getting into a lot of new beauty buys and trying a myriad of new products and brands. In the winter I bought two Givenchy products which reignited my lust for all things luxury. I also decided to try a new skincare brand called Formula 10.0.6.


These buys have resulted in a love hate relationship. The Givenchy Le Prisme Powder foundation when applied properly with the help of ELF Mist & Set gives the best skin texture I've tried but the colour is slightly off and the pirce is killer especially compared to the amount you get. It's no longer widely available so repurchasing is difficult.

Then there's Formula 10.0.6's Best Face Forward Cleanser. It did magical things the first time I used it but I quickly learned that it definitely wasn't suited as a daily cleanser for me despite what it says on the packaging. It gives you that clean skin feeling without feeling like you've stripped out your entire face of moisture.

Then there's the Liptember lipsticks. I have really fallen for the purple lipstick because it's a rare colour to find and it actually is a convincing purple, not a fake fuchsia pretending to be one. It's still a bit of a pain to wear as the base is a little staining on dry flaky skin and it's not the best formula.

Have you tried any of these? Do you have a love hate relationship to certain products?

Love Porcelaine.

2 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks AMAZING!!!! just WOW!! I would love to find a lipstick in that color :) I have one but its not entirely the same color :)
    I do have a love hate relationship to quite a few products in my collection... Maybelline mascaras is one example ;)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a love hate relationship to all mascaras! I can't seem to get any to work with my lashes and keep them curved. I'm still on the lookout for a perfect one.

      Delete

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!