Tuesday, October 8, 2013

NOTD: Maxfactor Ruby Fruit

Way back in June I mentioned my lemming for Maxfactor's Ruby Fruit. Since it wasn't limited edition I decided to wait for a sale. It took me over 3 months when it finally became 30% off and I caved straight away. After resting my nails for a few weeks I decided my nails could take it so here's the Nail of the Day!


 Ruby Fruit is just a step away from black nails. It's oosing with deep, dark and delicious goodness. One coat definitely shows the cherry red base that makes up this shade and you only need 2 coats for opacity. 


It's almost jelly like and is the highest shine. After adding Seche Vite top coat it's clear that Ruby Fruit doesn't need a top coat to add to the already maxed out shine. But their claim of 7 days of glossy shine? I'd just give it to them, however 5 days in you'll have quite heavy chipping. At normally $11.99 I'd say for the quality it's worth it. It definitely doesn't suffer like its sister, the famous Fantasy Fire.
 
Love Porcelaine.

2 comments:

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!