Friday, January 24, 2014

December & January Adoration

Time has flown since my last favourites of the month post but it seems I can't keep away from dramatic lip colours. I've recently purchased quite a haulage of OCC Lip Tars and after reviewing and swatching them I definitely have my favourites!


Though it is currently summer over in Australia wintery lip colours never ever leave my reach! I've been loving Black Metal Dahlia which amuses me because I'm a metalhead when it comes to music so maybe it comes to no surprise that I love this colour. This colour is 'metallic' but I find it more like a glitter finish.

Left: OCC Lip Tar Black Dahlia, Right: Black Metal Dahlia

I also started using Holika Holika Petit Clearing BB Cream last month. After the first time I tried it, it sat at the back of my drawer for probably a year but I've given it a new lease on life by combining it with my Lancome La Base Pro primer which for the most part curbs the flakiness problems.


For my skincare I've been trying to use up my Enprani Super Aqua Skin Toner and Emulsion samples. They have worked out well for the summer and because I have combination skin I need a bit of moisture but not oiliness.


If you haven't heard yet, I will be going overseas for a year and one of my concerns is how do I deal with my makeup collection that I already have and what can I choose to bring over there within my luggage limit? Could you imagine parting yourself with a treasured collection for a whole year? 
 What would you bring? Comment below with what you would bring or give me some tips!
I will need to choose carefully, maybe 20 or so products plus some basic tools. This is going to be a hard choice but I will update it after I settle down!

Love Porcelaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!