Monday, January 27, 2014

Update: Switzerland for a Year!

 Time has passed quickly and I'm on my way overseas to Switzerland!
This will definitely change how I blog over the next year so here are some details.
In the month to come I have scheduled posts to be automatically posted but I may not be able to attend to comments posted. As soon as I am able (be it that I have time or access to the internet) I will reply to any comments you have posted.


Meantime, here are some posts to come to get you intrigued!
  • Benefit's Watt's Up Highlighter - There is no secret that I love this highlighter already considering that I put it in the Best in Beauty for 2013 and in my review I'll show why!
  • Sugarpill Addicted to Pretty Palette in Burning Heart - While the craze has faded for Sugarpill I've just dived right in at the Cyber Monday sales!
  • Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Lotion - Paula's Choice has made an enormous entrance in my life and this will be the first product out of a long list of PC products I've tried.
  • ELF 11 Piece Studio Brush Set
  • Heathcote & Ivory Wild Daisy & Elderflower Hand Sanitiser from Target - This product goes a bit back with me but since I'm on the topic of travel this sanitiser fits wonderfully in my life right now!
  • Parafait Pomegranate Hand Cream from Target - Another similar product to the hand sanitiser and just as good.

Posts that have been posted recently!
In terms of content there are some pros and cons to going away. Obviously I'll be quite limited with what I can bring and it will make it hard to compare products, use for any eye or nail looks or experiment with. On the plus side I'll be exposed to so many new products and brands and I'll definitely need a lot of replacements for many of my necessities (don't worry, I won't post a review on toothpaste!). I'll also post on some of the ways I've managed these limitations such as a post on what I brought with me.

I do shed a bit of a tear because there are so many things I will miss from home that I had to leave behind but hopefully this will be a positive experience!

Love Porcelaine.

2 comments:

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!